Friday, December 14, 2007

Getting Antsy


After I decided that I'm hitting the road instead of sticking around Wellington, I've been getting really antsy to get out of here. It's been so long since I've been in the Ocean...I don't even know how long. Deciding to hit the road has made everything feel so much better lately. But I'm still here. Why? Well before I take off, my mission is to find a vehicle to buy and I'm not going anywhere until I do. I have put on the biggest vehicle hunt of my life. I actually test drove a van yesterday. If you've never driven on the wrong side of road before...try it. Its awesome! Anyways, So between looking for a vehicle to take me into crazy New Zealand adventures and my time here. I'm still seeing the sites. I'm crashing with some people I met on www.couchsurfing.com. A couple of German dudes named Andi and Thomas who are going for their masters at Victoria University here in Wellington. Really nice guys. Today I checked out the Botanical Gardens and took some shots.
http://picasaweb.google.com/ryan.mceliece/WellingtonBotanicalGardens

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Seriously that looks like a postcard picture. I love and miss you. I am still freaking out that you talked to me on my computer the other day. Oh the technology. I hope you get your car young man. I am proud of you. Do you hear me? I just want to pinch your cheeks. Are you flying home for Christmas? That's a joke. Sorry I have been lacking in good jokes lately. Bless your heart.