Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Return to Raglan


I’m sitting on the 12th floor of the Hyatt Regency Hotel in downtown Auckland sipping a Flat White espresso, and listening to classy Jazz music in the Exclusive Member’s club while looking out the window on all the city‘s skyscrapers. I’m not kidding. For Andrew’s last night, he used some of his points to book us into classy-ness for a night. I have to say, it was awesome. But today Andrew leaves NZ. L

We never made it to Gisborne on the East Coast, but we did however, return to Raglan for a few days of awesome surf and sunny days. Raglan really has become one of my most favorite places in all of New Zealand. I can’t completely describe why, but it just has the vibe of a place that you could spend a lot of time in, or even live. Here’s some more picts for ya! Enjoys.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ryan.mceliece/ReturnToRaglan
Craig and I have a few days left before he leaves to go home this weekend, then, given my car sells, I’ll take of to Australia some time next week to meet up with Hamish, Kunnal and Damien. It’ll be the beginning of a really long voyage home and the end of an amazing 6 months in New Zealand.

No comments: